- Grew up on a dairy farm.
- Graduated from Wabasha-Kellogg High School in 2003.
- Completed Bachlor's of Science in Physical Education, Health, and DAPE at Winona State University in 2008.
- Completed Master's of Science in Physical Education at the University of Wisconsin LaCrosse in 2012.
- Married my husband Brad on July 13, 2013. We had our first child, Kipton James, on February 20, 2017.
- Hobbies: running, walking, biking, family, fastpitch softball, slowpitch softball, and learning
- Excited for my 10th year of teaching Physical Education, Health and DAPE, as well as, coaching Junior High Softball! I was in the high school for 8 years and this will be my 2nd year teaching elementary physical education for the K-4th graders.